- Track the data in our county
- Get tested. It's FREE for everyone!
- Feeling stressed or lonely? Talk with someone:
- Call 1(800) 704-0900 or text RENEW to 741741 for assistance.
- The lines are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Language Assistance is available.
- Visit our video library
- Call 211 for answers to questions on COVID-19. Over 40 languages are available.
STOP the spread of COVID-19:
*Wear a face covering in public settings.
*Outside of your home try not to touch your face; especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
*Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water. Wash your hands before eating and preparing food, before leaving and after returning to your home, after coughing, blowing your nose or sneezing, and after using the restroom.
*If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Rub your hands for 20 seconds. Wash hands with soap and water as soon as you can.
*Leave your home only to meet essential needs.
*Outside the home stay at least 6 feet away from others.
Stay safe and healthy!
Santa Clara County Public Health Coronavirus Help Line: 408-885-3980 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.