Gift Cards Available to Purchase
O.B. Whaley Parents…..are you planning on shopping at Target or Wal-Mart? Do you plan on buying groceries? Why not use Scrip for those shopping needs. The following gift cards (Scrip) are available to purchase
Barnes & Noble $10, CVS $25, JC Penny $25, Red Robin $25, Save Mart/ Lucky's $100, Subway $10, Target $25, Walgreens $25, and Walmart $25.
You can order it using shopwithscrip.com or filling out an order form located in the school's office.
Scrip at O.B. Whaley
Parents can help support our school! Each time you purchase gift cards, or Scrip, O.B. Whaley will receive 2%-14% per order as profit. The next time you need grocery's, or gas, why not make your purchases using scrip. How about when you celebrate a birthday or a new milestone...you can visit your favorite retailer or restaurant and pay with Scrip or gift cards. The following is a short list of what is available for purchase:
- Shell, ARCO, Chevron
- Safeway, Lucky’s, Savemart
- Target, Walgreens, Macy's
- Red Robin,Cheesecake factory, Round Table
- AMC, Century Theaters
Pick your option for ordering Scrip:
- Pick up an order form, located in the front office. Complete order form and attach a check made out to "O.B. Whaley PTA." Submit order form and check to the schools Administrative Assistant.
- Create an account online at www.shopwithscrip.com, use enrollment code ### to complete your account setup. If you already have an account, sign in and begin shopping. Once your order is placed, print the confirmation page and submit with a check made out to "O.B. Whaley PTA," to the schools Administrative Assistant. Unfortunately, online payment is not available at this time.
The coordinator will finalize all orders as soon as possible and will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. To ensure quick notification of order arrivals, please provide your email and phone number on all orders placed.
- It all begins with ShopWithScrip.com
- Getting started
- Family User Guide
- Scrip Order Form
- Family Introductory letter
More Ways to Help our School
- Membership. Have you turned in your membership envelope?
- Donation. Yes, we still accept (gratefully) old-fashioned donations. Planning your taxes? Why not donate to O.B. Whaley PTA? We will issue a receipt for your tax-free donation.
- Sign up for eScrip! Register by phone, mail or online! This is the #1 way to help raise money - all while shopping online or at your grocery store (Saveway, Lucky's, Safeway, and many other merchants). Visit www.escrip.com or call 1-800-592-0942 and register for O.B. Whaley. Family and friends can participate by registering too! Please see below for further information.
- Box Tops for Education. Yes, those cereal box tops DO make a difference. Last year we raised over $500 with this program. A Box Top collection envelope is located in every classroom and a box is located in the office. Please see below for more info.
- Book Fair. This is an annual favorite and all proceeds go towards purchasing new SmartBoard and more books for AR program.
Clip and Support our School
Don't forget to turn in those Box Tops you’ve been collecting. Raising funds through Box Tops is simple and takes very little effort. There are only three easy steps to clip to support our school and not cost you a penny more. It’s like earning FREE money!
- Clip Box Tops - Find Box Tops coupons on hundreds of your favorite products that you and your family are purchasing already. Each Box Top coupon is worth 10¢ for our school.
- Send Box Tops to school - Turn in your Box Tops coupons to class or front office. PTA will send the Box Tops coupons to Box Tops for Education.
- Our school earns cash - Twice each year, Box Tops will send a check to our school for each Box Tops coupon redeemed, up to $20,000 each year.
There are more ways to earn bonus Box Tops. For more information, please visit the
Box Tops for Education website